SISTER TIME

Hey guys!

How's it going? Our life is pretty hectic at the moment. Baby Rayan is all over the place, he wants to pull himself up on everything he gets a hold of, coffee table, bar stools, living room cupboard, couch.. everything! And we have to keep an eye on him at all times, because he of course is falling and being clumsy.I consider a day when I can manage to cook a meal and do the dishes a productive one. But I don't even mind :) 
We had such a great time today, my sister came to visit us, we don't really get to see each other that much lately, so I miss her very much, and I was very happy when came. We had lunch, went for a walk and she kept little mister busy and played with him :) I really wish we could do that more often. Hope u all have a lovely day, I'll be back with a beauty post very soon!! Byee, xo



No comments :

Post a Comment