SUNDAY STROLL


Jacket from Marx / Trousers from Adidas / Shoes from Adidas

Hey babes, hope u all had a wonderful weekend! I was MIA over the weekend because we were visiting some friends we haven't seen in a while, we had a great time, I was looking forward to unwind a bit and catch up with them.
Earlier this evening we went for a walk, It was a beautiful day today and it sure was long awaited :) These last couple of days were just depressing and I could't wait for the weather to get better! Rayan was sleeping in his stroller as per usual, and if any of you are wondering, this is the Joolz day studio gris stroller. I love the design and the colour of it, the only thing that is bothering me is the little storage basket it has, i wasn't really paying that much attention to it when we were buying a stroller but now I see how valuable it is to have enough space to put things away when we're outside.

No comments :

Post a Comment