DINING AREA


Hey guys! Hope u all had a wonderful weekend. Spring is here, so there are no excuses anymore, and my home needs to be thoroughly cleaned. I just love having everything tidy and clean, I'm so much happier, productive and inspired in a neat environment. I'm taking it step by step though, it's hard to have everything done in a day with a baby :) This is our dining room corner, and I love keeping it simple and adding a pop of colour with this cute mosaic wax warmer. I loove candles and scents and I burn them probably every single day. My faves are the yankee candle ones, I can't get enough of them. I am looking for some sort of a shelving unit or a cabinet to put behind the table as a pantry because I don't have enough space in the kitchen anymore, but I haven't yet decided what to get. 

Other than that, these past few days were great, I'm basically outside the whole day with my boy, either on walks, coffee, or playing in the park. Rayan loves being outside, so when we're home, and he's starting to get fussy I just put him in his stroller and head out, and he calmes down immediately. He's in his mummy faze again, so he demands me being around him all the time. When I was in the bathroom earlier taking a shower he was sitting in front of the door, crying until I came out, and even his daddy couldn't calm him. Fun times hehe :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment