Max factor Creme puff



I love using pressed or loose powder over my foundation, whether it is for setting my makeup or just mattifying my skin. Max factor creme puff is a pressed powder and provides a really nice and lightweight finish. 


Max factor Creme puff in 05 translucent

Although it comes with a puff sponge, I use a powder brush, or you can use any fluffy brush, and pat it on over my entire face (don't rub in or wipe), but the sponge can be used for quick touch ups during the day.

It is available in various shades, you simpy match the color to your skin tone as you would with any other foundation.
The shade that i have, which is 05 translucent, doesn't provide any coverage but i don't mind that, i use it mainly for achieving that shine-free yet glowy skin finish. And for that, it does a pretty good job. It can also be used for setting concealer and any kind of foundation or bb cream.

The only thing that i was struggling with was the smell. It is highly scented, so it took some time for me to get used to that.

Overall it is a great product, so i would recomend it to anyone who is in the market for it.



No comments :

Post a Comment