BOURJOIS AIR MATT FOUNDATION

Bourjois is probably my favourite drugstore makeup brand, and I always find myself going for their products, just because they're such great quality and reasonably priced. I use their CC cream on most days, and also love the healthy mix serum gel foundation,  but they recently launched their new air mat foundation so I had to try it.
The texture of this foundation is really lightweight as we would expect from the title, so the skin can breathe, it feels quite silky when applied, and although it is a mattifying foundation it does not leave the skin feeling dry. 
I would say it is medium coverage when you apply one coat, but you can definitely build it up for a higher coverage. 

The lasting power of this foundation is pretty amazing as well. It stayed flawless on my skin much longer then most of the other foundations I own. The only thing I am not so sure about is the colour range. I purchased it in 03 light beige, and I find it a bit to dark, but the lighter shade 02 vanilla is too pale for me. Anyway I can manage to even it out with other makeup I apply, so it is not that obvious in the end. 

Here is the foundation applied on my face:
Left side: no foundation; Right side: Bourjois Air mat
Final look with completed makeup:

No comments :

Post a Comment