WEEKEND GETAWAY

Hey everybody! We are almost half way trough December which is craaazy, time is flying so fast, it's getting scary! This is my favourite month of the year, I simply love the festivity, the merry spirit, christmas lights, everything! Aaaand it's my birthday as well :)
Last year my husband and I decided to go in the mountains for a couple of days to celebrate my birthday, and we had such a good time we agreed to do it again this year. We stayed in the cutest mountain cabin, and simply relaxed and enjoyed. It was even more special because this time our son was with us, well he was last year as well but in my belly :) Here are some pictures of our family retreat, hope u enjoy!
Beautifull sky the evening we came
Playing with his daddy
Baby Rayan staring at the cats we were feeding 
hot tea every couple of hours :)
It wouldn't be perfect without some fire

Rayan listening to his mommy as per usual (not) :)
I Love this little man
this is one dreamy fireplace
Cuddles
Rayan munching on his biscuit
we made somee pizzas for our family when they came
Some beautiful bouquets I got for my b-day 
And here are a couple of photos of last year when we were staying here
Evening rituals
Doughnuts for breakfast :)
same kitties were there, except last year we didn't bring cat food, so they ate ours (thats why we were left with the doughnuts haha)
spot the bump :)
hungryyyyy
My mom made me a birthday cake, and they threw me a little surprise party
the little one sneaked inside :)


No comments :

Post a Comment