SOFT WINTER GLAM

Hey beauties! How are you doing? This time I am going to share with you the products I used to achieve this everyday soft makeup look.
For my base I used the Bourjois Air mat foundation, and as my under eye concealer I used the liquid camouflage by Catrice, I set only the concealer with powder to prevent it from creasing, and then I contoured my face with a dark pigment colour by Alverde. To add a bit of colour to my face I used the Max factor creme puff blush. For my eyes I went for a matt neutral eyeshadow palette, defined the crease with the two middle colors, and used the lighter one on the lid. I used the second darkest color as a liner to define the eyes a little bit. Topped it off with a coat of mascara, after I curled them with the lash curler. And lastly on my lips I went for a neutral colour as usual.
Product detail:
  • Bourjois Air mat foundation in 03 light beige
  • Catrice liquid camouflage high coverage concealer in 020 light beige
  • Bourjois silk edition compact powder in 52 vanilla
  • Alverde color & care mix your makeup pigment - Dunkel
  • Max factor creme puff blush in 20 lavish mauve
  • Catrice absolute matt eyeshadow palette
  • Diorshow extase by Dior mascara
  • Catrice lipliner in 150 vintage rose
  • Yves saint laurent rouge pur couture lipstick in 10


No comments :

Post a Comment