PAMPERING WITH DOVE

What better way to end the day then a little spa session at home, right? I love to treat myself as often as I can, and take time to enjoy in the little things that make me happy, like lighting some candles in the evening, having a glass of wine and spoil myself with some skincare treatments. Recently I discovered a new body care line by dove, it is their DermaSpa collection. I am obsessed with it. Here are some products I have tried so far, and have been enjoying them very much!

DermaSpa goodness3 body lotion - DermaSpa goodness3 silky body oil - DermaSpa intensive hand cream
I absolutely love all three products, but my favourite one is the DermaSpa goodness body oil. The luxurious silky oil is unlike any other body oil I have ever tried. When you apply it it's not greasy, but kind of velvety smooth, and it leaves the skin feeling so nourished and soft, not to mention that it smells divine. 

I am totally hooked on these products, and I'm looking forward to try other stuff from their new line as well.

No comments :

Post a Comment