WHAT'S UP

As you might notice I am not quite consistent with my blog posting, I have this huge desire to be blogging more often because I do enjoy the whole process, of writing and especially taking photos, but I find it so difficult to manage it, with a little baby, and all my other tasks, the day just doesn't have enough hours. And besides that I am always out and about with my family, so I always end up putting my blog in last place.
So I have been thinking about starting to blog about other random things in my life besides makeup. I think it would be fun, and maybe easier for me to cope. 
Hope u like it!


And speaking about random, how delicious does this smoothie bowl I had for a snack look. I took some frozen strawberries and bananas and blended them with a little bit of soy milk, then topped it with more bananas, coconut flour, passion fruit and hazelnuts. Y-u-m-m-y!




No comments :

Post a Comment