NEW YEAR

How incredibly fast has the past year went by. It seems surreal at moments when I stop and realise the things I was doing or enjoying in, feels like yesterday, but actually a whole year or more passed. Crazy! 2015 will definitely stay in my heart as a very special year for me. It was a big life changer. A rollercoaster of emotions, love, good times, bad times, fear, excitement, happiness. My life changed so much, I grew spiritually, emotionally, and became a totally different person I ever was before. I also became a mother. A mother to the most amazing little baby boy I am falling in love with more and more every day. The feeling I always imagined I knew, but in reality had no idea. It is the most precious thing in the whole world and I am beyond grateful for it! Having my little prince is the best thing that ever happened to me, and even now as I am writing this I can't help but to stare at him and weep a little :)
I know that 2016 is going to be challenging, yet another amazing year and my only goals are to be genuinely happy, healthy, content, to have a year full of good decisions, and people that are positive, influence u in a good way and make u a better person! 

2015 Retrospective
JANUARY
Preggos and quite hormonal haha, one minute I was super excited and happy and the other bit tired crying for no reason :)


FEBRUARY
 
Nesting, organising, cleaning, decorating, u name it. Of course I was obsessed with baby stuff and couldn't help but to start preparing everything for the baby a bit early. But I guess every first time mom does that :)
MARCH
My husbands birthday. He turned 30 that month ;)
APRIL
The loong awaited April. The month we get to meet our baby. As time was flying by so fast, this month seemed to have 836 days. My due date was in the middle of April but baby kept us waiting until the very end. 
I was soo excited and terrified at the same time when I got checked in the hospital.
MAY



First month with the baby was the hardest. It took me quite some time to heal from the delivery, and I was getting used to everything, struggling with breastfeeding, I was feeling anxious and a bit insecure. Thank god for my family, and their support! 
JUNE
 
Ahh summer! I was spending lots of time at my parents house in my hometown, because my husband was on a business trip and I didn't want to be alone with the baby. We had so much fun! Long walks every day were really a bliss.
JULY
 
 
 
Baby Rayans first sea side vacation. We went to Mali LoĊĦinj, because they have pine woods there, that are really beneficial for babies, and it provides a lot of natural shadow as well. Rayan was three months old, and we had a blast!
AUGUST


Baby Rayan is growing up and, a lot of development milestones are starting of. He's rolling over, he got his first tooth, he started laughing (out loud), started tasting solids, he sure is making mommy proud! One of his fave things is bathing. He loves being in the water, playing and splashing it everywhere. 
SEPTEMBER
September was really beautiful - weather wise, so we really took advantage of it and were out and about a lot. One of our fave destinations is Ljubljana, especially the food market. We love the vibe and the good food they have there!
OCTOBER

Haven't had much night outs since I became a mommy so the only party I have is in my living room, when the baby falls asleep:) My best friend lives abroad so when she came home, we had a little girls night. Nothing better then good food, good friend, wine and long late night conversations :)
NOVEMBER


First snow of the year. Call me crazy but since I have had a child I became obsessed with babies first everything. I am just so emotional about things he experiences for the first time, I'm not the only one in this right? :) 
DECEMBER

What a good way to end the year and celebrate the new one. Our friends rented a house for a few days, and we had the best time!! Goodbye 2015 ;)



No comments :

Post a Comment