ATTACHED


Hey babes!

Just when I thought our lives couldn't get more interesting my baby boy got something new up his sleeve. Naturally every baby requires a lot of attention.. well some more, others less.. Rayan has gotten pretty serious about that lately. He is getting older and starting to learn and perceive new things he didn't until now. One of them is.. me :) I have always wondered when do babies know who their  mommie is and when do they start showing affection towards her. And now I found out hehe :)
Baby R is getting more and more attached to me every day. And it is no joke. It's gotten to the point where if I distance myself from him a slightest bit,  to go to the toilet or to get myself a glass of water and he starts crying and crawling towards me immediately.
I hope that it is just a faze, and that he will be over it soon, if not mommie's gonna be in some big trouble :)

*photo is a throwback to summer when we went on this beautiful fam trip to arboretum Volcji potok, good times :)

Havee a good one, see you soon, xo

No comments :

Post a Comment