NEXT


 
3 pack sleepsuits: HERE / Gray trousers: HERE / Red&blue trousers: HERE

I have been looking at baby clothes on the internet since I've been pregnant, but believe it or not I have neveeer ordered anything. Dunno why but I always end up in the stores and buying everything I need there. There's this online store called Next direct, that have the cutest baby clothes ever. The other day I was checking out the clothes for the thousandth time, and I finally decided to pick out some bits. I was not so sure about the quality so I picked out a few items just to se what they are like. And I gotta say I am definitely repurchasing! I got a pack of three onesie PJs, and two sets of trousers, and they are super cute, soft and good quality:) Can't wait to place another order, I bet I won't take long hehe.

No comments :

Post a Comment