HAIRCARE



Hey beauties! 
I just came home from the hairdressers, nothing fancy I just got my split ends cut, and while I'm at it I wanted to do a post about my haircare routine. Basically I keep it pretty simple, but here are just couple of things and products I use most of the time :) So my hair gets greasy really quick, probably on the second or third day from washing it, and it has gotten worse since I've had a baby. I remember my hair was so nice when I was pregnant, but they say that that's because I was pregnant with a boy. The pregnancy hormones made my hair look fabulous and glowing :) Anyways the situation is a bit different at the moment, but I just deal with what it is :)

I am currently using an anti grease shampoo with yuzu lemon from Guhl. I occasionally apply their hair treatment for damaged hair as well. Then it is all up to how much time I have.. sometimes I let my hair air dry, or I use a hairdryer (THIS is the best dryer ever, is is a professional one from the Hairsalon, and every time I have to use another one - if we are not home and I don't bring mine it takes me ages to dry my hair!) If I let them air dry I usually don't style them after, because they dry a bit wavy and messy and I like that for every day. If I use a dryer though I have to either iron them flat or make some curls with my hair iron. I use THIS one from Remington and I love it, I've had it for ages, and it still works perfectly. And last but not least my Orofluido beauty elixir. I swear by this hair oil, and both me and hubs have used bottles and bottles of this stuff. I apply It mostly on my ends, then spread all over my hair whats left on the hands. 

No comments :

Post a Comment