STRAWBERRY TIRAMISU

Hey guys! 
Can't believe it's Sunday already, the week just flew by.. Yesterday we had friends over for dinner,  we had such an amazing evening. 
Baby Rayan was loving it as well, he was such a happy boy, he had a party on his own :) He didn't want to fall asleep until almost midnight and was all giggles :) 
Now we're having some coffee and I'm gonna prepare us some breakfast. Don't have any plans for the day, we're probably gonna end up chillaxing :)

I made this yummy strawberry tiramisu for last nights dessert. I it soo delicious and simple I wanted to share it with you. 

What you need:
  • 1 vanilla pudding 
  • 250 mascarpone 
  • powdered sugar
  • milk
  • tiramisu biscuits
  • strawberries - fresh and canned
  • rum flavor

So firstly I made the pudding, I boiled a little less then 1/2 l of milk because I wanted a bit thicker consistency, then I stired it until it cooled, and added the mascarpone cream and sugar - I didn't really measure the sugar, just kept adding until It was sweet enough :)
then I poured some milk in the dish and added couple of drops of rum flavour and I rolled the biscuits in it and put them in a glass. Poured over the cream and let it cool in the fridge. Meanwhile I blended the canned and a couple of fresh strawberries and sweetened it. Poured it over the cream and voila.. thats it :) I just sprinkled a little chocolate chips over for the apperance :) 

Hope u have a lovely Sunday, speak to you soon ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment