MOMMY AND BABY BREAKFAST







Good morning babes! I'm so sooryy,  I've been away for couple of weeks, but now I'm back and super excited :) I wanted to share this cute breakfast for mommies that don't have much time in the morning to make themselves one, and also a yummy meal for the baby.
It's very simple but really delicious! For myself I made some coconut choc overnight oats. I mixed half a cup of oats with the same amount od vanilla milk. u can use any other milk or liquid u prefer. Put in some coconut flour and mixed everything together. Poured it into a glass and topped it with some chocolate chips and coconut and put it in the fridge. I did that the night before of course, so my breakfast was waiting for me in the morning. And for Rayan I took one spoon of spelt grits and a spoon of crushed biscuits. I put a cup of vanilla milk in a saucepan and boiled it and then cooked everything together for about two minutes. I poured it in a dish, cooled it a little and sliced a banana over. Yummyyy :))

No comments :

Post a Comment