SWING



Hey beauties! Hope u're all well. We had such a busy and fun day today, lots of things are going on at the moment. We're redecorating out apartment so I am desperately looking for some new stuff and pieces to add to our home. Aaand also.. baby Rayans first birthday is coming up next month :)) I'm still in denial, can't believe that It has been a whole year almost, since my little love has entered our lives :O. I have started planing, or I should say getting some ideas and inspirations for the birthday party we're gonna throw. It is a bit soon, but I just wanna make sure we get all the things we're planing to order online on time.

It was such a beautiful sunny day, so in the afternoon I went for a walk with my boy. We always go past this playground and today I decided to put my little bug in a swing to see if he would like it. Well... he LOVED it. He was smiling and laughing all the time and enjoying every second. Can't wait for the warmer days so I can take him there every day :))

No comments :

Post a Comment