Dior Addict it-lash mascara



Dior Addict it-lash mascara; 30,00 eur
When it comes to makeup, one of the most important things are eyes, for me personaly mascara makes the biggest difference on my face. I am always in the search for a great mascara, and trying out different ones. I have rarely ever repurchased one, because i'm constantly on a mission of finding THE ONE .
Lately I have been trying out the new Dior It-lash mascara, which is the newest edition to Dior. I have tryed probably every one of the Dior mascaras, and the one I liked the most was the Dior Exstase mascara. All of the formulas of their mascaras are pretty similar, the biggest diference makes the brush. The Dior it-lash has a plastic or I should say sintetic brush and spiky bristles. The formula of this one is not thick at all, therefore it makes the application very easy and smooth. It separates the lashes, does not clump them at all. It provides a very natural look, almost as if you aren't wearing anything. but you can definetly build it up, though it is still not overly dramatic, and is more day appropriate. the mascara stays on really well and it doesn't flake under the eyes.
Without mascara
Dior it-lash (one coat)

Dior it-lash (second coat)



Have you tried any of the Dior mascaras, or the it-lash one.. did you like them, as much as I do? :)
Have a great day, thanks for stopping by! xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment