JULY FAVORITES 2014

Heey beauties! Today I am going to share with you a few items, mostly beauty related that i have been loving in the month of July.
Without further ado, let's jump right into it.


BABOR CLEANSING HY-ÖL 

Ahh where can i start with this cleanser. Think heavenly spa treatment at home. This is definitely my favourite step of my skincare routine. It is basically cleansing oil in one bottle and phytoactive base in the other, and you use them together for cleansing you face, removing impurities, makeup, etc. There is too much good stuff I could say about this cleansing duo so I'll be dedicating it a full blogpost in the future.

OROFLUIDO BEAUTY ELIXIR
Another oil, though this one is for hair. It contains three different organic natural oils, which you can apply on damp or dry hair, and it leaves it feeling silky and nourished. I've been using it every day in my vacation a couple of weeks ago since i've been exposed to sun, and sea salt, and it has been a saviour for my dry ends. Both me and my husband use it all the time and we love it. Oh and did i mention that it smells d-e-v-i-n-e!

TANGLE TEASER

My hubby actually surprised me in the beginning of the month, when he was in the salon getting a haircut, he saw these brushes, and he remembered that i talked about them before, so he got one for me.
This and a bit of Johnson's detangle spray conditioner, makes life with my long hair so much easier. 

BOURJOIS ROUGE EDITION VELVET in 07 nude-ist

This is without a doubt a lip product I have worn the most in the past month or two. I found this lipstick while i was in the hunt for a lip product that I could recreate the oh so famous "Kylie Jenner lip" with, not having to apply three different lip pencils, and two lipstics over, I pretty much was satisfied with the result it gave me. The color is on the neutral side, and the texsture is so creamy and soft. It's lightweight and velvety, it applies so smooth and it doesn't dry out your lip, although it gives a matt finish.

L'OREAL COLOR RICHE, LES OMBRES  EYESHADOW in E2 nude lińgerie

It is a perfect summer eyeshadow palette for neutral smoky eyes. The colors are all very pretty and light toned, therefore appropriate for daytime makeup. There is one darker brown colour, that can be used as an eyeliner or just for deepening out the smoky eye. I have been using the lightest, highlight colour the most.

MAYBELLINE COLOR TATTOO in 35 on and on Bronze

I have already written a post about this one, here . What i love the most about this product is, how quick and easy it is to apply it. It is also the product i have been wearing in vacation all the time.. i really didn't  want to bother spending to much time on my makeup, although I wanted to look a bit glamed up for dinner, and this was my go to product. Using my fingers to apply it on my lids, then blending it a bit into the crease area. Applied a bit of the lightest colour from the earlier mentioned L'oreal shadow quad in the inner corners for a highlight, a bit of mascara and i was good to go. Easy peasy beautifull :)

CLUTCH by KEM

Can you believe I didn't own a clutch ever before.. yeah i know :) i have always been a bit strange with handbags in general, always bought myself one and wore it all the time, until it got destroyed, and then bought another one.. well lately I have been under a slight handbag obsession and decited I would find myself a few of them, so I could actually change it up a bit from time to time. Then i went to Rodos, Greece.. oh my. As you can imagine like in every touristic city it is just overwhelmed with nowadays not so cheap designer bag imitations and replicas, but no no, i didn't want any of that stuff :) i found this boutique with gorge handbags called KEM. They are  produced in Greece and they have boutiques all over the country, they also have a few stores in Cyprus and the US. Fortunately they do sell their products on-line so you can take a look HERE.
I've been obsessing over this clutch from the moment i got it.. so sleek and simply elegant. LOVE IT!!

REPLAY ESPADRILLES 

Soo comfy and beautifull that I've been wearing them more then flipflops and sandals this summer. It has a sole made of jute rope, so you can wear them bare foot, and your feet won't sweat in them. I love the colour as well, an animal print, snake to be more specific, in grey and black and it has a tad of gold in too.



The NECKLACE 

These necklaces i got as a present from one of my favourite girls, a long time ago but I've been wearing them so much lately that i had to involve them in here as well. The fist one is a golden necklace with a moon shaped pendant which has my name ingraved in it. My older sister got a necklace exactly like this one for her birthday when she was ten from our grandmother, and seven years later me and my younger sis got the same one. I was ten and she was seven. My fave peace of jewlery since then, except now it is sharing its place with my engagement and wedding ring. :)
The other one I got from my best friend, and it is gold colour, with a small black pendant with a Letter M in  it. I've been wearing them separately before but for the last month i've worn them together and simply adore them.




That's all for my favourites for this month, , hope you've enjoyed it and I'll be back with another post soon! Have a great one, xoxo ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment