SKINCARE: Babor cleansing hy-öl




I am so excited about this product, I don't even know where to start... well, the beginning would be nice, right. I first encoutered with this product in december, last year. It was my birthday, and my beloved cousin treated me with couple of Babor products. They were all amazing, but the one that stood out the most for me was this cleansing duo. I have tried a lot of different facial cleansers before, from foam, cream, gel cleansers etc. And I always enjoyed in my cleansing routine and removing my makeup, i'm not quite sure which part do I like better, puting on makeup or removing it in the evening, there is just something about that feeling of clean and fresh face, that makes me feel soo good :) ..but this product takes the experience to a whole other level. 


Hy-öl consists of pure, natural plant oils  -soybean, sesame and peanut oils, which have a conditioning effect, as well as detoxifying quillaja extract that acts like a "dirt magnet".  It is used in combination with the phythoactive base,  which contains herbal essences, that provide extra moisture to the skin.

How to use Babor hy-öl cleanser:
First you apply two pumps of hy-öl on dry face and massage it into the skin. U don't use any water in this step. It cleanses the skin gently and removes any oil soluble impurities it also breaks down makeup and even waterproof mascara (although most of the times i remove my makeup with micellar water and a cotton pad and then cleanse my face). Then you apply the phythoacitve base (this adds a boost of moisture to you're skin) and dampen your fingers with cold water and gently rub the product on the skin as it starts to forme a milky consistancy . Finally you rince everything thoroughly with warm water. It doesn't leave any residue as some would expect from an oil, but it leaves your skin feeling so soft, plumped up, and moisturised. 

I love this product, not only for it's beneficial ingredients, and what it does to my skin, but the whole experience, which is basicly a mini spa treatment every day. It has a really pleasant scent which adds up to the pampering effect. I use it every evening, and sometimes in the morning as well (I switch up my morning cleanser based on how my skin is feeling).
I have purchased another one, after I finished the one I got as a gift, and I will definetely be repurchasing it again. 

Do you have any cleansers you feel so madly in love with ? :)
Hope you've enjoyed, thanks for stopping by, xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment