IT'S ALL ABOUT THE COMFORT

I am so excited about the recent discovery of mine, that i just have to share it with u. I'm talking about (wait for it)... PJs :). These awesome pyjamas from h&m are so comfortable, I was impressed instantly when i tried them on in the store. The soft and stretchy bottoms are so lightweight, it's like you don't even have anything on. As I am a mommy of a 5 month old and most of my days consist of cuddling, playing and carrying the little one, comfort is essential for me. And as this attire is so cute and colourful I can easily see myself wearing it in the day time at home as well. Simply love it, so I am probably gonna end up buying the other colours too. Oh well :) 








PRODUCT DETAIL: 
H&M jersey pyjamas 
color: cerise
price: 19,99 eur

No comments :

Post a Comment